Let's just say that my last IRL job was quite an investment in time, energy and hope... I don't do regrets, I truly believe they are a poisonous waste of energy! Instead I try and learn from every experience and this was no exception. Don't get me wrong: I am not saying it's easy, it most definitely is not easy whatsoever, it takes tons of effort! But when you manage to learn from hardship, you get so much more from life so from where I am standing, it is well worth it!
Now, "welcome to the world of looooong introductions" as Dani from coffebreakwithdani would say (for those who don't know her, she's great fun, check her out! Here is a link to her latest video: https://youtu.be/1qwlLWQFk1w )
Let's get back to the manicure!!
- Nails Inc Nailkale to treat the nails
- Chanel La base, to me the perfect main base, it leaves a smooth canvas ready for any nail polisish application
- Ciaté mini paint pot in Ferris Wheel as my base colour
- Orange and yellow acrilic paint for the starfish design, it's soooooooo easy to do with a dotting tool or a toothpick! Start with a big dot in the center and make them smaller as you get tho the end of the tentacles by using a lighter touch as you want a smaller dot. Try it! With acrilic paints it's really easy to do!
- Ciaté mini paint pot in Snow globe to add some sparkle.
- Chanel Le Top Coat to seal and protect your design and done!
I hope you enjoyed adding a bit of the sea into your summer days!